DM01 Digital Miltimeter
Various purposes: LCD screen TRMS 6000 counts, can measure AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency/duty ratio, diode test, continuity test temperature.
- Certification: ROSH, CE
- Measuring range:
- DC voltage (600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V)
- AC voltage: (6V/60V/600V/750V)
- Resistance: (600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ)
- Battery: 2 X 1.5V AA batteries
- LED INTELLIGENT JACK: To make it more convenient for users to use a multimeter, we have made a leading design on this multimeter - LED intelligent indicator jack. It solves the problem that users always have doubts about the choice of the socket when using a multimeter. With this multimeter, you don't need to worry about this problem anymore. Switch the dial to choose the function you need, the corresponding LED light flashes to tell you which Jack you should choose.
- HIGH ACCURACY & SAFE MULTI-METER: Manual range is more accurate and stable than automatic range measurement; Intelligent LED indicator socket ensures that you can use this meter correctly, which avoids the danger of wrong socket selection； Double insulation protection ensures the safety of testing; Safety Compliance： CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE,RoHS certified.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL METER & WIDE APPLICATION: As a manual ranging TACKLIFE Multimeter, its LCD Screen has TRMS 6000 Counts, it can measure AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency/Duty, Diode test, Continuity test, Temperature. These functions basically cover all aspects of circuit testing and can meet all the requirements of circuit testing. For beginners, the LED intelligent indicator of this meter helps you use; for veterans, its functions satisfy your various uses.
- LARGE LCD WITH BACKLIGHT & NON-CONTACT: As a large LCD screen, it has 6000 counts with a backlight. 6000 counts make its measurement range wide enough, and its backlight and LED light make it easy to use in dark conditions; Testing can be achieved without physical contact for its NCV Inductive Probe.
- USER-CENTERED DESIGN & SERVICE: A white LED flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; Free test leads - easy to carry, a special place is designed behind the multimeter to place test leads; the holder - helps the multimeter stand on the table easily.
DM05 Digital Miltimeter
- The multimeter offers a high performance-price ratio, making it suitable for professionals and for troubleshooting household appliances. It can be used for measuring AC/DC current and voltage, frequency, duty cycle, resistance, capacitance, and continuity detection.
- In addition to measuring diodes, the multimeter comes with a dedicated transistor adapter for measuring transistor magnification, making triode measurements easier.
- The multimeter features NCV sensitive detection with full-scale overload protection. When the detected voltage is greater than 110Vac (RMS), the voltage buzzer beeps and alarms.
- The multimeter has strong protection features with an instant double explosion-proof ceramic fuse that fuses rapidly in the event of a short-circuit accident, reducing the risk to equipment, instruments, and personal safety.
- The multimeter is easy to use with a protective rubber sleeve for drop protection, a bracket function, data retention, an LCD display, backlight function, low battery display, and an automatic shutdown feature for easier recording and reading.
Exactly what I expected. Has a lot of settings too! Thanks for the fast shipping time.
I'll admit that I have yet to put my new meter into actual use as the project for which I bought it is awaiting parts. But as soon as I received it I did do several tests. I've checked low voltage DC from several standard cells in various states of charge. I've measured resistance and checked continuity. I've used it's non contact voltage ability in several different situations. I've tested it's temperature measurement ability. In this I have no reason to distrust it within it's voltage and current design limitations. It seems well designed and constructed. I like it and am happy to have it in my tool bag. And, as a side note, the good people at Racktodoor are great to do business with.
Works as it should, I have meters that cost a lot more, this works as good as they do.
Good value for money
Works as described