- WIDELY FIT – Compatible with PARTU BS-03 Air Purifier and Slevoo BS-03 HEPA Air Purifier, Part U and Part X Filters
- VALUABLE PACKAGE – Includes 1 Pack High-efficiency 3-in-1 bs03 HEPA Filter Contains Activated Carbon Filter and Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter.
- 3 IN 1 FILTER – high-efficiency 3-in-1 True HEPA filtration systems including Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter, H13 Grade True HEPA Filter, and Activated Carbon Filter. Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-filter traps larger particles.
- Pre-filter maximize capture of small particles like dust, lint, pet hair and dander, and more.
- Activated Carbon Filter removes household odors from the air such as pets, cooking, tobacco smoke, smog, diesel fuel, and VOCs;
- HIGHLY PERFORMANCE–true HEPA filter can capture 99.97% of particles as low as 0.3 microns.
- EFFICIENT SERVICE-If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
Replacement BS-03 Air Purifier Filter
High-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
Replace the filter every 3-6 months, depending on use. The air filter is easy and cheap to change
|5.51 x 3.93 x 5.51 inches
|Dust, Smoke, Pet Hair and Dander, Lint, Household Odors such as Cooking, Tobacco Smoke, Smog, Diesel Fuel, VOCs, and other ultra-fine particles.
|Replace for optimal performance
|every 6 months
|Recirculating, Portable, Easy to Install, Removable
|Air Purifier, BS-03
|Activated Carbon, Hepa Paper
good gift to my parents for Christmas
I can't believe you actually solicited a review. You have to know what you're selling. As I originally thought to myself when I ran across the Partu Air Purifiers; there is no such thing as a $15.00 True HEPA air purifier, and accordingly, no such thing as $7.00+ True HEPA filter, unless they're being all but given away. When held up to light, one can clearly see through the filters, even the ridiculously sparsely spaced charcoal nuggets. I've seen a number of true HEPA filters; none of which I could see light through. Most significant is the fact that there is NO certification label, stamp, or QC sign-off on the filters. I bought the so-called air purifiers for my sister. They are not worth the return shipping costs, so I guess I'll keep them, & consider the purchase a learning experience - will stick w/my gut assessment next time. I highly recommend you remove the "True HEPA" or anything related to HEPA filter standards, from your packaging. There are a lot of litigious folks with money & time to spare; you will eventually end up in court over this false advertising.
Hi Richard, thanks for your feedback!
The Partu Air Purifiers and the filter sheets we sell on our site are True HEPA filters. The filters are being used in the purifiers and sold as replacement are tested for 99.98% filtration efficiency by CNAS.
We are able to sell at such low price thanks to our advantage in sourcing and connections with local warehouses and sellers. We do our due diligence vetting the sellers and their products.
If you want to know more or simply have more questions or require proof, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm more than happy to send you the Test Report and answer any of the questions you may have.