With an oversized design and chic modeling, our rocker recliner fits the human body perfectly and suits your home style perfectly. The alloy steel frame has been tested by SGS to ensure reliable operation for years. The high-resiliency and high-density foam tested by STC allows you to have a more comfortable lounge chair that won't go flat like cheaper modesl. We've selected high-quality solid wood to accompany the allow steel frame, making this chair much more durable. With one manual latch, you can effortlessly extend the footrest and make the chair lie down by applying pressure to your back. The overstuffed back embraces you with comfort, and inside there is unique cotton material, which is amazingly soft and provides an extraordinary resting experience. The new breathable and cruelty free faux leather has almost the same luster and texture as real leather. With an engineered durable alloy steel and solid wood construction, the recliner chair can support up to 360 lbs.
- Bigger Size: The wider seat cushion and extended length are 66'' longer than others, making it suitable for living rooms, study rooms, and home theaters.
- Unique Mechanism: Recline 110°-160° for reading, watching TV, and napping while others are maxed at 140°. Rock 30° back and forward. The unique mechanism ensures the recliner rocks smoothly and soundlessly.
- Easy Assembly : Instructional videos will help you finish installation in 10 minutes, and no tools are needed.
- Easy Operation: With one manual latch, you can effortlessly extend the footrest and make the chair lie down by applying pressure to your back.
- Comfortable Materials: The overstuffed back embraces you with a comfort zone, and inside there is unique space cotton, which is amazingly soft and provides an extraordinary resting experience. The new breathable and skin-friendly fabric leather has almost the same luster and texture as real leather.
The item arrived and was broken. It obviously was a previous return and reboxed. I attempted to contact via email to rack to door and also brads deals. Neither answered. I was able to rebuild the broken part, but buyer beware.
Oversized Rocker Recliner Lounge Chair with Overstuffed Back
Assembling it seemed pretty straightforward but there is a key cable that if you don’t know to move it around bracket the chair won’t recline and separating the arm portion to reroute it is a precision tool process one has to figure out. Even a simple note highlighting this would be nice. Chair is narrow in seat but firm and has remained firm these two months I’ve had it. I may buy another.
Ordered 2 and they are good for what I needed at the right price. They aren't super cushy, but do the job.