- Wireless Recharging For 3 Apple Devices: Charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch simultaneously on the same charging station
- Fewer Wires, More Versatility: Features Qi wireless fast-charging up to 10W and handy charging LEDs to show the exact charging status
- For Home, Bedroom, Office or Traveling: Great for entertainment lovers and productivity freaks alike. Keep multiple devices fully charged and never need to go hunting for a cable
- Safe, Convenient and Easy to Use: Simply place your device on one of the charging areas to begin charging. Includes a comprehensive suite of protections that ensure things never get too hot
- Package Contents: LC-A3 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Dock, User Manual, 1.2M USB-A to C Cable( Wall Charger Not Included)
Thought this one was different, but it still requires you to route actual cables through making it not so wireless.
Very hard to “find” the charging place/location for the 12 pro max. Something I have to remove my phone from my phone case to actually get a “green light. Giving it 3 Bc AirPods and watch charge just fine.
I was really displeased with this charger. I have a fairly thin case on my phone that works great with many other wireless charges. So I was surprised when it wouldn’t charge at all unless I removed it from its case. So then I tried to charge my Apple Watch that has a fully... I was really displeased with this charger. I have a fairly thin case on my phone that works great with many other wireless charges. So I was surprised when it wouldn’t charge at all unless I removed it from its case. So then I tried to charge my Apple Watch that has a fully exposed back and with the mounting adapter this charger has it was not able to charge my watch without me removing it’s case. I buy wireless chargers for their convenience. This charger offered none.
It works on my g20 fe 5g but once the otter box goes on charging stops
Had an issue shortly after starting to use it where the product would only charge the phone or watch not both, kept cycling on off charging causing the phone to ding. After 3 months of use it stopped working entirely.