- Charging & Data Transfer: Safely charge your 13-inch MacBook Pro at up to 3A and transfer data between the MacBook Pro and a USB-C phone at up to 480Mbps. Supports up to 60W USB Power Delivery
- Durable & Flexible Design: Durable braided nylon USB-C to C cable with strong aramid fiber support cores and slim, TPE-coated USB-C connectors to conveniently connect and withstand wear & tear
- Extended Length: 6.6 feet makes inconvenient office outlets reachable and makes it easier to use and charge your phone while relaxing in bed. Keep a cable in your home or office as a backup
- Extensive Compatibility: When used with the original charger (or equivalent), this cable charges your 13-inch MacBook Pro or MacBook with USB-C. It also fast charges your Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Nintendo Switch, or other compatible device
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-CD28 two 6.6ft USB 2.0 C to C Cables, User Manual
Does what is suppose to. Charges fast. Tip broke kinda fast on one of mine. Other is working fine.
I have previously bought these cables for my friend which they worked wonderfully. The supported charge is excellent and the the durability and flexibility of the cables are excellent as well. I wish there were more colors though. I was personally looking for a white or silver braided cable but red and black will have to do for now. The only problem is that I bought the product new and the package was opened already and looked like it had been used already but repackaged to sell. One of the cables was new but the other looked like it had been used. Other than that the product is worth the value!
Did not work from the box but I could not return it as it was past the return window. Likely a one off situation as I have used other chargers from same manufacturer without issues
Great quality product. But shipping package was damaged.
When it worked, it was ok. However, It stopped working only after 6 months of very light uses. Do not recommend.. UPDATED: Aukey has very nice and helpful customer services. I contacted them with regards to the problem I have. They sent me a new one after some basic troubleshootings. And I received the replacement within a few days.