- High-Speed Charging - Powerful single port 30W charging for smartphones, tablets, and even small laptops. Includes one USB-C port and one standard USB port
- Smaller Than Ever - Packs massive power into a tiny cylinder not much bigger than your thumb.
- Fits Most Vehicles - Plugs into the standard DC socket of most vehicle. It fits flush against the console and includes a foldable handle for pulling it out.
- Multiple Technologies - Supports both USB Power Delivery and Quick Charge 3.0, allowing for maximum-speed charging for a broad range of Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Package Contents - AUKEY CC-A3 30W Dual-Port Car Charger, User Manual
This charger is exactly what I was looking for! The slim low profile worked perfectly in the awkward spot the outlet is placed in my car. And with the lighting effect from the USB-A port it makes it easy to find at night. : )
I was excited about this because I thought the little handle was there so that it could truly be thecharger that would finally be actually flush with the port. Unfortunately that is not the case. It still protrudes significantly from the port. It charges fine but that's not why I bought it.
The charger charges my devices just fine, as you would expect. My only complaint is that it is not a very tight fit in the car adapter. If I have a cable plugged into the charger, and I pull on the cable, it pulls the charger out of the car port. So that should be tighter.
Fit ok , charges ok but handle not stiff enough keep swinging all over the place