HTW2C 1/2 Drive Click Torque Wrench Set with 3/8" Adapter
- Calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy for daily and professional use
- "Click" emits sound and feeling when preset torque is reached
- All-steel construction is durable and anti-rust, with no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Reversible ratchet head measures torque in clockwise direction and can be driven in both directions
- High-contrast and dual-range scale makes it easy to read in low or strong light
- Comes with 2.75" extension bar and 3/8" adapter
- Note: Included adapter has max affordable torque value; maximum torque value for 3/8" adapter is 170Nm
HTW3A 1/2 Drive Click Torque Wrench Set with 1/2 Extension Bar And 3/8 Reducer
- Accuracy: Each torque wrench has passed calibration according to the DIN-ISO-6789 international standard within +/- 4%.
- High Quality: The all-steel construction makes it lightweight and compact, and the laser-engraved dual-range scale improves numeral clarity. Made in Taiwan.
- Click Wrench: A click, which can also be felt by the operator through the grip, warns when the required torque is reached.
- Reversible Ratchet: Clockwise & Counter-clockwise suitable for restricted spaces, measures torque in the clockwise direction.
- Upgraded Accessories: This good all-around wrench comes with a 1/2” Extension Bar and 3/8" Reducer.
Easy to use.
worth the money
Good value for money
Works great, pretty sturdy